DA COUNTY

DA COUNTY

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles County, Southern California, CA, United States

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Drew is Back in the Paint

Hello everyone, checking in is K.O.IL
Much like A.G I too am a very big Laker fan, and I just got some really good news. Our center Andrew Bynum is set to return tomorrow, April 9th against the Denver Nuggets. I honestly could not think of a better opponent the Lakers could possibly play in Bynum's return. Denver is the #2 seed in the west right behind the Lakers and could possibly be the team we meet in the western confrence final. However I do not think they have a big man that can truly hold his own in the middle which is why I believe this will be a huge confidence booster for Bynum and the rest of the Lakers. There is a game coming up on our schedule that I am worried about. Now some of you will laugh when I say which team I truly fear in the NBA. The Memphis Grizzlies. NO not a title contender, not a favorite to win their division, not even a playoff team for that matter, however they are dangerous..LITERALLY! Andrew Bynum ended his season against the Grizzlies last year and this injury he's coming back from tomorrow occured against who? Yep, you guessed it the GRIZZLIES. Now Im not a very superstitious guy however I do feel that randomness can only occur so many times..at this point this injury bug is a pattern. What's next? ANOTHER injury to our big man? an injury to another starter? Or maybe a valuable member of the bench mob? Heck maybe Phil will take an accidental elbow to the face and end his season..Im worried..This game will take place on sunday April 12th. Be sure to watch the game and pray that no injuries occur..Oh by the way here's a video of Andrew Bynum working out pre-game 5 days ago. He's a beast, no questions asked. Check it out.






No comments: