DA COUNTY

DA COUNTY

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles County, Southern California, CA, United States

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Eminem is BACK

Hey Guys, A.G. here
Just letting you guys all know that Eminem is back, and better than ever! Weren't there rumors that Em was getting a little chubby? Cuz this video completely dismisses that rumor. Believe me when i say Eminem will never stop talking shit about all the crap the world cares about. We need an Eminem in this rap game, cuz without him, people excuse the idiots. Just my take on it. Anyways, here's his video "We Made You". There are a lot of cameos, from Dr. Dre, to 50 Cent, to Kevin Federline I Believe. If you love to laugh, Then you'll love the new Vid. SHADY AFTERMATH NIGGA!



I must say, its not that great of a video in the "Orginality" area...
Does this Video remind you of.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_MKtg_C9pQ

you be the judge!!

No comments: